Homemade Cream of Celery Soup



I have updated this recipe. You can now find it on my website at:






Before you look at the recipe, go to the original recipe! Kimberly of The Daring Gourmet is where this recipe came from. I altered it to our tastes. Her photos are light-years ahead of mine. Her recipe is great as-is. Himself and I love celery, so I tweaked it a little for our tastes. Her recipe can be used with any vegetable to make a delicious, creamy soup. It is the best one I have found, I think. I plan on looking through her other recipes. She has some yummy-looking recipes on her site.


Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment